Chestnut Ridge of Pike County (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.chestnutridgeofpikecounty.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”). Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Chestnut Ridge of Pike County.
Additionally you can review our Terms & Conditions by clicking HERE.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
While using the Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– First name and last name
– Phone number
– Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
– Cookies and Usage Data
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We may also collect information on how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Site.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Examples of Cookies we use:
– Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Site.
– Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
– Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the collected data for various purposes:
– To provide and maintain the Site
– To notify you about changes to our Site
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so
– To provide customer care and support
– To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Site
– To monitor the usage of the Site
– To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
– Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services (when in line with the preferences you have shared with us)
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
HOW WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION
– We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
– We only provide articles and information.
– We use regular Malware Scanning.
– Our Site is secured by SSL certificate. Please verify you are visiting the correct web address https://chestnutridgeofpikecounty.com
WE NEVER RECEIVE AND/OR STORE ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION ON OUR SITE.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We also may use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information by clicking HERE. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics by clicking HERE.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
– To comply with a legal obligation
– To protect and defend the rights or property of Chestnut Ridge of Pike County
– To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
– To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
– To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
When you visit the Site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com.
If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will remove that information from our servers.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
See more by clicking HERE.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVAY POLICY
It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes.